10 easy tips to help you increase your digital footprintby GAMFace Media | DIRadioCast
As an artist how do you get your product out to the world using the World Wide Web as a platform? February 5, 2011 GFDI join forces with several digital based companies to host Viral Movements in Freeport, Grand Bahama. The event was created to help independent artists explore the power of digital & social media as a means of gaining a market presence.
1. As an artist you should have a product . That’s the first step.
Now product in itself can be defined as many things. (you may want to sell yourself as a personality, a mixtape artists, a song writer or all of the above) Indentify what the product is and create a plan of execution.
2. Create social profiles that link back to your main product. In some cases this may be a website or social page.
3. Build relationships with your fans & followers by engaging, listening & sharing.
Just like small businesses it is important to listen to your audience and provide them with content that is relevant to their needs and our taste.
4. Service your record using companies like Digiwaxx, MP3Blast etc
5. Secure interviews with college radio, internet radio stations and podcasters
6. Submit drops (dubplates or freestyles) for local or viral DJs and personalities.
7. Use new media to build a buzz. Submit your content to industry & lifestyle blogs for product review.
8. Document all you press and performance activities with both video & photos.
Post photos on your social profiles. Tag friends and fans or request that they tag themselves in photos.
Post snippets of video footage to build excitement.
9. Interact with your audience using vlogs or live video streams.
10. Acknowledge fans, sites, DJs, & bloggers for their support or review and re-share content posted about your product.
While there are tons of solutions to online growth these 10 tips will help you on your way. For more information visit our site http://GAMFace.com